Lord is saying: For I am a patient God, but it is well that you
make haste and do my bidding for time is short and we have far
to travel. Keep up with me child and you will see wonderful things
You've already got it.
16. 1. And the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and trying him asked
him to show them a sign from heaven.
2. But he answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye
say, It will be fair weather: for the heaven is red.
3. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to-day: for the
heaven is red and lowering. Ye know how to discern the face of
the heaven; but ye cannot discern the signs of the times.
4. An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and
there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of Jonah. And
he left them, and departed.
5. And the disciples came to the other side and forgot to take
6. And Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven
of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
7. And they reasoned among themselves, saying, We took no bread.
8. And Jesus perceiving it said, O ye of little faith, why reason
ye among yourselves, because ye have no bread?
9. Do ye not yet perceive, neither remember the five loaves of
the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?
10. Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many
baskets ye took up?
11. How is it that ye do not perceive that I spake not to you
concerning bread? But beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and
12. Then understood they that he bade them not beware of the leaven
of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
13. Now when Jesus came into the parts of Caesarea Philippi, he
asked his disciples, saying, Who do men say that the Son of man
14. And they said, Some say John the Baptist; some, Elijah; and
others, Jeremiah, or one of the prophets.
15. He saith unto them, But who say ye that I am?
16. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the
Son of the living God.
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon
Bar-Jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee,
but my Father who is in heaven.
18. And I also say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this
rock I will build my church; and the gates of Hades shall not
prevail against it.
Well the Pharisees
and Sadducees wanted a sign. Jesus had just fed the multitudes
with seven loaves and a few fishes and done mighty miracles and
they still wanted a sign. They were rationalising and making it
all too complicated. You could say looking so 'Phar' in the distance
they couldnt see the wood for the trees....This made them 'Sad'
you see....(Hope you got that one).
Pharisees wanted a sign. They were looking for the Christ instead
of seeing He was right in front of them. However, when Peter was
asked "Who am I" Peter replied. "You are the Christ
the Son of the living God" Men said he was other things but
revelation showed Peter ...LOOK NO FURTHER, HE'S HERE...HE'S ARRIVED
the disciples were reasoning among themselves and worrying about
not bringing the bread, there was no revelation of
IF YOU HAVE CHRIST YOU HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE...ITS ALL IN THE PACKAGE.
ITS HERE..ITS ARRIVED !!!
HE'S ON THE SCENE,.We don't have to go looking for wealth, healing,
...........anything..we just need to ask, enjoy it, believe it,
walk in it. Its already been paid for on the cross. The battle
is already won. Even when it doesn't look like the truth.. it
because they only saw the seven loaves and few fishes didn't mean
that the abundance for the multitude wasn't there, but Jesus saw
it. (GOD GIVE US REVELATION TO SEE WHAT OUR NATURAL EYES CAN'T)
Our believing and walking on God's promise it will prove that
its true. The Pharisees and Sadducees went on looking and missed
out on seeing the Christ except when he died. He gave them the
sign he said he would, the sign of Jonah, when He came back to